We can provide simple services, such as documenting an event for your archive, complex services, such as multi-camera recording, editing and syncing with separately processed sound, and collaborative services, such as combining source material from members of your audience into a finished project suitable for online viewing, application videos, promotion and advertising or fundraising DVDs.
We can record the audio discreetly using professional equipment, eliminating room noise and controlling reflections, allowing us to clarify and enhance the sound, then sync it with multi-camera video for a wonderful memory, suitable for college applications and auditions.
Audition videos for contests, college or scholarship applications should be of the highest quality. With our specialization in the performing arts, professional audio and video recording and light processing will allow your audience to focus on nuances of the performance.
Special projects, including “Virtual Chorus” productions.
Using equipment ranging from “pocket-cine” 4K video cameras and studio microphones to custom professional portable equipment, we can discreetly capture your event and edit the footage into a high quality finished project.
Multi-camera editing, sound design, titling, special effects, DVD authoring, and anything in-between can be added to your video, depending on the scope and needs of your project.
For schools and non-profits, we specialize in reduced-cost collaborative projects for promotional videos and fundraising DVDs. We can handle the entire process or enlist members of your audience in varied locations to capture footage that we edit together into the finished product. This works well for concerts, plays, recitals and is a less expensive way to get your project rolling. We then provide a master recording and let you use our manufacturing partners for bulk duplication, packaging and even distribution, giving you even more room for fundraising profit.*
*Client is responsible for licensing obligations if recordings will be used beyond education and performance archive.
Here are examples of some of our multi-source collaborative projects.
- Federal Way Harmony Kings Chorus
- Auburn Mountainview Band Parents Association
- AKEA School of Self Defense
- Rainier Middle School Drama Club
- Auburn Mountainview Theatre Company
- Covington Voice Studio (Member, NATS)
- Sweet Adelines International – North by Northwest Region 13
- Barbershop Harmony Society – Evergreen District Division II
- “Whipped Cream” Herb Alpert Tribute Band featuring Bobby Medina
- Kitsap Chordsmen Barbershop Chorus
- West Sound Chorus
- Harmony Explosion Music Camp
- Rich Wetzel and the Groovin’ Higher Orchestra
- Siemens Healthcare USA Technical Training Center (Service Training Videos)
- Pacific Bonsai Museum (Rental Equipment Training Video)
Contact Us to discuss the unlimited configurations and possibilities for your multimedia project.